Whether you are starting a new business, need assistance with drafting or review of contracts, or are facing a legal dispute, the Pennsylvania Business Law attorneys at Michelman & Bricker, P.C., will work with you to determine an effective business strategy. We are committed to the success of your business.
Contact our firm today for an initial consultation to discuss your business law matter. With offices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Cherry Hill, New Jersey, Longmeadow (Springfield), Massachusetts and San Juan, Puerto Rico, we primarily serve clients along the Eastern Seaboard and within the Caribbean Basin.
From Business Formation to Business Litigation
Our business litigation firm advises and represents clients from new business start-ups to large corporations. We provide a comprehensive range of legal services including:
- Business formation services
- Partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs, S corporations, C corporations)
- Buy/sell agreements, mergers and acquisitions
- Shareholder agreements, management agreements
- Purchases and sales of businesses
- Employment contracts
- Lease agreements
- Purchase and sale of commercial real estate
Our legal team can protect the future of your business and help you avoid possible future litigation. If you have any questions or concerns with a business matter, do not hesitate to seek our experienced and cost-effective representation.
Some of the business matters the firm has handled include:
Sale of Business and Real Estate:
- Conducting the closing for a $10 million sale transaction for the sale of the business, financial deposits, assets, and real estate of a Savings Bank’s branch bank, in a transaction which required approval of the Controller of the Currency
- Negotiation of the sale of a minority stockholder’s interest in a corporation which owned a former landfill property that was undergoing closure activities, which required regulatory approval of the transaction by the NJ DEP
- Negotiation of the environmental provisions in a sale transaction for the sale of a sand and stone quarry business and its assets and real estate
- Negotiation of the sale of a trucking and waste-hauling business and its real estate
- Conducting negotiations for the $3 million sale of an industrial park for a new warehouse site
- Represented trustee in response to SEC investigation of insider trading
- Represented minority owner of partnership and corporation in litigation claiming fraud and mismanagement by controlling partner. Obtained orders appointing forensic accountant to investigate the business’ finances and a Receiver to manage the sale of their real estate
- Conducting negotiations and litigation between physician owners of a medical practice over management disputes and enforcement of the business’ employment agreements and restrictive covenants for its employees
- Successfully obtained removal and transfer of lawsuit from New Jersey state court to Virginia Federal district court (where client’s business was located)